Freitag, 17. August 2012

Korean Cosmetics Part 1

Yaaay yesterday my long awaited order with Korean cosmetics finally arrived after the long wait of 15 days.
Originally I was only looking for a cleaning gel to fight my blackheads on the nose but then I ended up buying not only the egg pore from 'Tony Moly' but also an eyeliner from 'Lioele' and eyeshadow from 'Etude House'. I was really happy that the package did not only contain my ordered products but also a lot of different samples.
I already tried the chin pack and whitening cream which I can recommend to you even though as an european I don't really need any more whitening but the cream makes the skin look really smooth like a porcelain puppet. The chin pack is also nice and useful but it smells kinda weird.
What I can not recommend is the lip tint from 'Etude House'. You have to smear something jelly like on your lips which applies color to them after a few seconds but you still have leftovers of the jelly which you have to rub off. The color doesn't look that nice either.

Now here we have the egg pore set. The eggs look big but the cream is only in the upper part of it. It also says you could grow little plants in it when it's empty but I doubt that you can grow anything in there except cress or one daisy.
This is the Cupcake eye shadow (Menu 3) from 'Etude House'. Isn't it cute? I'm planning to use it tomorrow but it looks really beautiful and shimmers a lot although you can't see it on this picture.

And I'm really pleased with the champagne colored eyeliner from 'Lioele'. It is really smooth and you don't have to use force to apply it like you have to with these "hard" eyeliners which need ages to get useable after you bought them.

1 Kommentar:

  1. *___* Genial! Der Cupcake eye Shadow scheint echt ne schöne Farbe zu haben... gefällt mir sehr, von dem, was ich sehe, und wenn er noch mehr schimmert... *_*
    Die Ei-Verpackungen sind genial :D

    AntwortenLöschen