Freitag, 10. August 2012

An Awesome Eve on Thursday

Hello dearies

it's time for a new post. Yesterday was such a fun evening. It was really really great. I met my friend Jana and also her friend Mina in Stuttgart to go for some nice dinner. We decided to visit a Tapas restaurant where I ordered meatballs with tomato sauce, olive cream with bread and potato tortillias with sweet pepper sausages - yummy! After enjoying the good food we went to our favourite lounge '5' for some super AWESOME cocktails.



First I had a Cosmopolitan and I tell ya I've never had such a good one ever. When we thought of what to order next, the DJ who stood right next to us recommended a cocktail called 'America'. Since there was raw egg white in there I never would've ordered it myself but then I thought why don't give it a try. Well... I have to say this is the best cocktail I ever had! There is nothing that can compare against it, really.
Here are some pictures of our great evening:

That's the 'America'. Doesn't look special right, but the taste....
Me and Mina
and with Jana

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen