Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012

Tagged for a Blog Award

Hello dearies

today sweet Jana tagged me in her post for the 'Liebster Blog' award which means something like favourite in this case.

There are some rules you have to abide:
1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4. Tell them you've tagged them. Remember, no tag backs!




1. Today I made a crown for my ero coord.
2. I love cute things like bows, frillies and stuff like that be it clothes or just an accessoire for my cellphone I can't pass by and always have to examine in throughly.
3. My greatest dream and goal is to work for at least one year in Japan and I hope that I can achieve that after the end of my studies.
4. I'm addicted to shoes.
5. I always say what's on my mind and hate lying the most.
6. One of my favourite activties is cooking since I like good food and am interested in all kinds of cooking I watch a lot of shows to always learn something more.
7. My obsession besides Lolita is Seiyuu. Watching live shows and festival is pure bliss and I especially like Yuuki Kaji cause he is super cute~
8. I've never been to Disneyland.
9. I'm totally bad at explaining a movie or book cause I always tend to tell the whole story.
10. Another obsession of mine is learning languages. If I could I'd learn about 3-4 more but sadly there is no time and money for it.
11. I'm a fan of Ayano Yamane.


These are Janas Questions:
1. What is your most cherished memory?
2. If you could use one kind of magic, what would it be?
3. What is the first thing you would do when visiting Japan?
4. What is your favourite flower and why?
5. Favourite actor?
6. What would be the perfect vacation for you?
7. If you visit Disneyland, who do you especially want to meet?
8. What song does inspire you the most at the moment?
9. Cats or Dogs? Why?
10. How did you dream your future when you were a kid?
11. What is your favourite fictional character? Why?
 


1. That is a difficult one... let's see I think that was when I went to Paris for the 3rd time with my best friend in 2010. It was one of the greatest trips ever!
2. Since childhood I loved those elementary magicians. I think their magic is something really wonderful and if I had to choose I'd like to use water magic.
3. Probably walking around the area and looking for different stores where I can get things to eat and such.
4. I think orchids are beatiful but don't have a particular reason why that is but maybe because most of the people go on about roses here and I've always like exotic plants.
5. Johnny Depp!!!! He is GREAT and almost every movie of him is fun to watch, especially the Tim Burton ones.
6. There are a lot of choices to pick from but the first one would definitely be Japan.
7. Micky and Mini ♪
8. Kokia - Otona no Ookami. It's a very special song I like the feeling of it and it is calming but at the same time has some kind of strong atmosphere. 
9. Definetly cats! They don't need me to walk, they are independent but still need some care and love, they need no training to grow up but teach it themselves and the most important fact: I have one.
10. Goodness... I don't think I've dreamed that far at all.
11. Hm... another difficult question but right now I don't have any character in mind...

 Alright and now it's my turn to question you:
1. What is your favourite food?
2. If you were rich what would be the first thing you'd do or buy? Why?
3. What was your worst vacation so far?
4. Who is your most precious person?
5. Which is your favourite game and why?
6. What was your dream job when you were a child?
7. What do you dislike the most?
8. Are you addicted to something?
9. If you could choose what would be the country where you want to live?
10. Meat or vegetables?
11.What is your greatest wish for the future?

I'll just 'tag' everyone who is reading this post and hope that is enough
  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen