Freitag, 6. Juli 2012

My favorites ♡

Hello dearies

today I'd like to present you my most favourite pictures in several of my Lolita outfits so please make yourself at home and enjoy the journey through memories of two years full of frills, lace and ribbons ♥
BABYs Milk-chan and Snow Strawberry
...combined with this cute little cake-bag from chocomint

BABYs Alice in Ribbon Kingdom
Alice and the Pirates High Waist Skirt and Cutsew | with my dear Friend Michelle ♡
Metamorphose Jewel Butterfly Skirt
I always wanted to wear a Kodona Coord ☆ this is my first attempt which I'm quite proud of | Blouse by MA Maxicimam
Angelic Prettys Fairy Pearl JSK
3 Lolitas enjoying the beautiful sight at the Island Mainau / Bodensee

Angelic Prettys Strawberry Princess JSK
BABYs Jewel Tree Bouquet JSK - one of my most favorite ones ♡
Angelic Prettys Wonder Story Apron Skirt
Jesus Diamante Lace OP




Angelic Prettys Jewelry Jelly JSK
I made the headpiece myself

My cute Bodyline Skirt

My cozy winter coat from BABY - I love it

BABYs Chocolate Fascinate Fairytale JSK ♡

Alice and the Pirates The Secret between Alice and the clock tower - my latest purchase
Oo Jias Replica of Angelic Prettys Aqua Princess

Now that is a somewhat long entry we've got here and I'm surprised myself how much pictures and outfits piled up over time. As you can see I like wearing Sweet Lolita the most as well as Hime and Country. I really hope to enjoy that wonderful fashion style from japan for a while longer because everytime it's a great feeling to dress up with these georgous creations of dresses and a pleasure to meet with those who feel the same.

6 Kommentare:

  1. Alles sehr sehr hübsche Bilder ^^ Ich beneide dich gerade sehr um den Jewel Tree Bouquet JSK...den find ich auch sehr toll *O*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja der ist auch wirklich wirklich toll ^^ mein größter stolz neben dem choco fascinate fairytale -^__^-

      Löschen
  2. Ich finde das was Du aus dem Aqua Princess Rock gemacht hast total toll... *___*
    ... und das will echt was heißen, weil ich Rock Combis bei Sweet normalerweise nicht so mag. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. dankeschööön -^_^- ich bin eig auch kein sooo großer rock-fan bei lolita aber der war einfach super schön da konnte ich nicht dran vorbei ^^"

      Löschen
  3. Lisa ist die Süßeste von allen :-D

    AntwortenLöschen