Dienstag, 24. Juli 2012

Memorable Composer ♡

Hi dearies

today I'd like to introduce you my favorite composer. I've got a lot of soundtrack and there are some composer I like most because they always do a good job. Music inspires me a lot, especially instrumental music since it has so many different facets. When I was in my early teens I used to write a lot of stories while listening to the music best suited for the mood I wanted to express which made writing it down a lot easier.

1. Yuki Kajiura

is a Japanese composer and music producer. She was in charge for the music used in several popular anime for example the Kara no Kyoukai movies, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Tsubasa Chronicle, Aqquarian Age or Madlax. She also assisted Toshihiko Sahashi for the Gundam Seed/ Destiny works and formed 2007 the great band Kalafina ♡ (absolutely my favourite band).
Kajiura spend her childhood in Germany but returned to Japan as she went to college there.
My personal opinion is the Kara no Kyoukai movies were definitely her best project and I never get tired of listening to these 7 soundtracks.

The first album 'Seventh Heaven' from Kalafina is also based on these movies since they provided the vocals for the music.



2. Hiroyuki Sawano

is a japanese composer and musician best known for his work on many anime (Soul Link, Ao no Exorcist, Guilty Crown) but also TV series, and movies.
He started playing the piano when he was in elementary school and began to study composition at 17.
Even though I was highly disappointed in Guilty Crown but the music is sooo~ awesome because Sawano likes to use not only instruments but also electric sounds and that makes a great match. He also worked together with Mika Kobayashi who lend her voice to songs like 'Me & Creed' or 'βίος'.


There is still someone missing and of course it can't be no other than

3. Joe Hisaishi

is a composer and director known for over 100 film scores and solo albums. His real name is Mamoru Fujisawa. I guess there is nothing more to say since a lot of you should know the Studio Ghibli Movies.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen