Montag, 4. Juni 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my very own blog.
I'm so glad I've finally manage to create this little one according to my wishes, which took quite some time since I first had trouble with finding the adjustments needed for my Layout. Anyway now it's done and I'm glad I chose Blogger since you have a lot of customizing options.
(So where is my coffee and cake, Jana?)




I've decided to write about everything that comes to mind, things that I'm interested in, for example the japanese fashion called Lolita, music and stuff. Well, today didn't happen anything special so that's it for today. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog from now on. Till next time~

4 Kommentare:

  1. Dein Blog ist so süß ^^ Ich bin schon gespannt auf die ersten Posts!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich hoffe, mir fällt auch genug ein ^^" aber ich blubber einfach raus, nach was mir der sinn steht

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. *kaffee und kuchen zuschiebt* Das Layout ist ja süß :3 Da hab ich gleich wieder Lust meins auch zu ändern...leider funktionieren bei mir nur die Header nicht weil ich mir ja nen eigenen gebastelt hab ^^" Naja~ auf jeden Fall herzlich willkommen ^O^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. dankeschööön *mampf* ^__^ ich bin ganz verzückt von blogger :D.
    ich glaub man könnte täglich sein layout wechseln und es wäre immer noch nicht genug ^^

    AntwortenLöschen